Being one of the major trends of 2023 drag & drop website builders have managed to win the favor of many users. Really, there are lots of people who find that premium shopify themes from TemplateMonster service provide a more convenient scheme of website building as there is no necessity to choose hosting or site engine. All you need to do is to create an account and choose the type of subscription and the template you like.
Today we offer you to talk about Shopify a website builder with hundreds of designs to choose from. Shopify platform is very simple to use and further customization. Besides, you have a possibility to learn more about Shopify thanks to the 14-day trial. All the information about the platform you can discover on the Features page.
Let’s have a closer look at Shopify:
- There are 21 free templates and 152 paid templates. Both free and premium designs are modern and attractive;
- Easy customization gives you a chance to change font size, color, and page structure, and add new sections without coding. Above all, if you can coding, you will finish the shop via code editor;
- Although there is no automatic facebook integration, there are some apps available for this platform, including social media ones;
- There is a great feature for Apple users called a Shopify POS – a terminal for receiving payments from plastic.
And now let’s discover Shopify Themes from TemplateMonster (in case you want to learn more, you are welcome to follow the link):
- All themes are responsive as this feature is very important nowadays;
- They are all Bootstrap based;
- You can easily change the look of the theme via admin panel;
- All themes are well-documented – that is all the steps are well described;
- Premium TemplateMonster Shopify themes use Liquid templating language;
- Products in the categories are displayed by means of grid;
- Each template is enriched with several slider plugins: Camera Slideshow and NivoSlider;
- All forms are fully functional (newsletter, contact form and user related forms).